Mr Yates also operates a Medicolegal practice working with some of the countries leading law firms, providing expert opinion on a range of subjects. Mr Yates is also available for opinion / reports on cases from injuries in the workplace, accidents to occupational health reports.
Mr Yates provides medicolegal assessments and opinion for both personal injury and medical negligence cases.
Mr Yates is happy to provide reports for both the plaintiff and the defendant
- Solicitors instructions should be complete, and should contain an outline of the complaint.
- I have a subspeciality interest in personal injury and hip and knee arthroplasty.
- It is the referring solicitors responsibility to ensure that the client attends at the instructed time and date.
- If medical records are to be examined as part of the medical report, they must arrive in advance of the notified client appointment.
- Please email all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org